- the chair is manufactured by injecting high-quality stabilised polypropylene,
- the surface of the seat is smooth and ensures safety as well as comfort of use by ergonomic profiling and rounding of the edges,
- additional ribs in the seat and backrest improve the structural properties of the chair,
- the cover in the rear and bottom part of the seat prevents rubbish against falling under the chair,
- special chemical additives increase the chair's resistance to high and low temperatures as well as UV radiation,
- water drainage outlet is located in the central part of the chair,
- easy mounting to a metal construction with 2 screws or to a concrete foundation with 2 rawlplugs eliminates the necessity of using other additional supports,
- the fixing places in the seat are covered with two end caps,
- a metal number plate can be mounted in the upper part of the backrest,
- the chair can be fixed to the metal structure of a stand or to an independent standing or suspended metal construction,
- backrest height: 25 cm.
The chair is certified and approved – it is provided with slow-burning, toxicity and durability expert opinions.