- the chair is manufactured by injecting high-quality stabilised polypropylene,
- the surface of the seat is smooth and ensures safety as well as comfort of use by ergonomic profiling and rounding of the edges,
- the characteristic feature of this chair is the double wall of the backrest, the construction of which improves the overall mechanical strength,
- having fixed the chair directly to concrete steps, the rear and bottom surface under the chair remains closed on the entire perimeter, which prevents rubbish against falling under the chair and makes cleaning easier,
- the chemical additives used in the production increase the chair's resistance to high and low temperatures as well as UV radiation,
- water drainage outlet is located in the central part of the chair,
- easy mounting to a metal construction with 2 screws or to a concrete foundation with 2 rawlplugs eliminates the necessity of using additional supports,
- the fixing places in the seat are covered with two end caps,
- a metal number plate can be mounted in the lower part of the backrest,
- the chair can be fixed to a standing or suspended metal construction,
- backrest height: 32,5 cm.
The chair is certified and approved – it is provided with slow-burning, toxicity and durability expert opinions.