Seat and backrest:
- made from high-quality polyethylene in the form of bistratal shaped elements with air chambers inside, which serve as an insulation barrier,
- the bistratal structure of the seat and the backrest as well as ribbed reinforcement applied in their construction improve the durability and mechanical strength of these elements,
- the elements have a rough surface (resembling an orange peel), which eliminates reflexes and reflections of light after artificial lighting is switched on,
- all plastic moulding edges of the stadium seat are rounded – improved safety of use without any sharp elements,
- the backrest has a profiled and comfortable shape,
- a plastic engraved number can be mounted in the upper frontal part of the seat,
- with UV stabilising additives.
Seat self-tilting mechanism:
- gravitational self-tilting mechanism of the seat (proper loading of the rear part),
- the plastic seat and the backrest are fixed to a metal supporting structure using screws,
- the pendulum supports the sitting person's weight and – in order to ensure a smooth lifting system – it moves in Teflon sleeves, which guarantees many years of defect-free utilisation of the chair,
- rubber ends of the pendulum guarantee quiet operation,
- upon request, we can produce a system of spring lifting to be used in closed facilities.
Steel supporting structure:
- the metal supporting structure is manufactured in the form of legs screwed into the foundation or a suspended construction mounted to a wall,
- normally the tip-up stadium seats are intended to be fixed in rows with a shared leg,
- upon request, the stadium seats can be made in the form of single and individually fixed constructions,
- the metal elements of the tip-up stadium seats can be powder coated with any colour from the RAL colour standard, hot galvanised, or galvanised and painted in the Duplex system,
- the metal structures supported on a shared log are made from 50 x 30 mm profiles, while the structures fixed individually – from 30 x 30 mm profiles.